top of page
Financial Advisor

Tax Center

Track Your Refund

When will you receive your refund? The answer depends on how you filed your return. The IRS should issue your refund check within six to eight weeks of filing a paper return. If you chose to receive your refund through direct deposit, you should receive it within a week. If you use e-file, your refund should be issued between two and three weeks.

You can check on the status of your refund by clicking on the links below.
Check your Federal Refund... click here
Check your Illinois State Refund... click here


Individual Tax Returns 1040 & LLCs (Schedule C filers) - Filing season starts January 29th.  Filing deadline is April 15th

Partnerships - Filing Form 1065 is due March 15th 

File a 2023 income tax return (Form 1065 or Form 1065-B) and provide each partner with a copy of Schedule K1 (Form 1065) or a substitute Schedule K1 — or request an automatic six-month extension (Form 7004).

S Corporations - Filing Form 1120S is due March 15th.

Provide each shareholder with a copy of Schedule K-1 (Form 1120S), Shareholder's Share of Income, Credits, Deductions, etc., or a substitute Schedule K-1. If you want an automatic 6-month extension of time to file the return, file Form 7004 and deposit what you estimate you owe in tax. Then file the return, pay any tax, interest, and penalties due and provide each shareholder with a copy of their Schedule K-1 by September 15.

S corporation election - File Form 2553, Election by a Small Business Corporation, to choose to be treated as an S corporation beginning with calendar year 2024. If Form 2553 is filed late, S corporation treatment will begin with calendar year 2024.

Not-For-Profit - Filing Form 990 is due May 15th

File a 2023 information return (Form 990, Form 990-EZ or Form 990-PF) or file for an automatic six-month extension (Form 8868). Pay any tax due.

April 18 2023

Individuals - File an income tax return for 2022 (Form 1040 or Form 1040-SR) and pay any tax due. If you want an automatic 6-month extension of time to file the return, file Form 4868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return and pay what you estimate you owe in tax to avoid penalties and interest. Then file Form 1040 or Form 1040-SR by October 16.

bottom of page